October 4, 2009

Many Distractions, Such as Work

I've been quite quiet with my posts as work has been taking up so much of my time. How discourteous of work to get in the way. Highlights from the past couple of days have been facilitating a strategic planning retreat for one client whilst also writing their strategic plan. Also lots of consulting collaborations with my fantastic cohorts. Taught a course in San Jose last week on the Business of Arts and present session two with Leah this Tuesday.

In between all this I've had quality dates with many friends. My new place is such a lovely pad to host people. This morning I've made breakfast for me and Leah and this afternoon Rachel and baby Chloe will be visiting. Last night Hisun and I celebrated the harvest moon with homemade Korean picnic at Lake Merritt. She also introduced me to Pandora Radio which is quite a find.