March 17, 2009

Breathing Room

After cramming for the grant panel, reading 30+ grants over five days (each taking about 30 minutes to review) I actually have some breathing room. That means time to answer emails, blog, figure out my health care expenses (very expensive), and plan trips to visit my family back East (what a California term).

I'm actually blogging from my computer again instead of from the crackberry. Now that the crackberry is no longer talking to my blog it has forced me to really think about my posts before I write them. Previously I was just shooting off posts as they came to mind. It is a different pace and as you can see offers less personal photos, but I like that I can put in links and web images.

Although I am taking time to catch up it means that I am now behind on my statistics homework. That just never ends.