February 6, 2009

Survival of the Fittest

Observation about men in the San Francisco Financial District. They seem to be taller, more handsome and obviously athletic than other man that I am noticing around the Bay Area. OK, so this sounds like I'm scoping out a future millionaire. That's not the case. According to my friend John, these men are the best and brightest of our species. They are the financial leaders for a reason. Survival of the fittest.

I must report John's bias as he has a financial background and certainly wants to aligned with "the elite." On the other hand, maybe the better you look the further you go. Perhaps these guys can afford to play hard and practice botoxing. That's a new term I'm coining "botoxing" is the act of trying to live backwards, to be forever young and to stay aligned with the beautiful people. But this beauty may only be skin deep.

Give me the grungy artsy dudes any day - as long as they are showered and have their front teeth..