Okay, here we go. These are the acts of Free-Spirit for Friday.
1. Biked to work along the London Canals.
2. Continued to wear my funky bike clothes during the work day.
3. Helped my work associate visualize solutions to his event planning problem through NLP
4. Chopped up the company's promotional banner and hung it on the ugly wall.
5. Paid for my mid-day snack with pence (pennies).
6. Biked home from work and smiled the entire way.
7. Purchased random dinner options from Marks & Spencer - including stuffed clam shells.
13 more to go by Sunday evening. I can do it!