January 27, 2015

Astrology Message - Live Your Dreams?

Each week I receive an astrological reading from Rob Brezsny - just to give my week a little focus. His writings are provocative - often referring to historical and pop-figures as metaphors for his readings. Here's this week's message:

PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20): In the 1951 animated movie version of *Alice
in Wonderland,* Alice says to herself, "I give myself very good advice, but
I very seldom follow it." I hope you won't be like her, Pisces. It's an
excellent time for you to heed your own good advice. In fact, I suspect
that doing so will be crucial to your ability to make smart decisions and
solve a knotty problem. This is one of those turning points when you
really have to practice what you preach. You've got to walk your talk.

Since I believe that people should live their dreams - that is how I'm going to take this reading and suggest this good advice to myself.