June 23, 2010

Clarion Sacramento Staff are Done with Me

I've been here an hour and I've had to call them twice already. First, the speaker on the phone kept randomly turning itself on. The mechanic man came up and pressed a button and said it was fixed. Next, the TV couldn't get any channels. The front desk lady was not happy to hear from me again and then same mechanic man came up to fix the TV. What can I say? I expect four-star service for my $79.99 Expedia deal.
Now let's hope the ice machine, located across from my room, doesn't have active visitors in the wee hours of the night.

Now to use my free drink coupon on the bar. The front desk lady was not impressed that I said no to the 2 for 1 entree coupon. "It's just me, so I don't need the coupon." Plus, I'm totally checking out the cool scene for dinner. Don't worry I'll go beyond Old Town Sacramento, my favorite dive zone for some reason.


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T