July 1, 2009

One Year Anniversary

I have been back in San Francisco for one year, a full year, 365 days, 12 months. Honoring this moment is important for moving forward. This evening I will be sailing on the San Francisco Bay with some close friends - both old and new. What better way to get perspective?

The year was both fast and slow. Sometimes I can't believe I've been here that long and there are all those days between me living in the UK and now. Other times it feels like a blip on the radar screen of life. So much has changed, all for the better. Ultimately, I am living my dreams and reaching my goals. This week has been a bit emotional and I suspect that this milestone may be at the center.

Here's to savoring every minute of the next year, connecting with friends, building new relationships and getting creative.