October 31, 2006

Wedding Blog

My super sweet friends David and Rachel are getting married in 2007. As they begin their wedding planning adventures they've setup a blog called 40% Chance of Rain. I love wedding planning stories. People get swept up in the activities. Plus, this is a great way to stay in touch even though they are back in Oakland.

What is super cool about D&R is their love of arts, food, wine, cats, and breaking out of the norm. I hope they post some stories about the interesting ceremony they are planning. (Hint).

Learn more about Rachel at her Vampituity blog.

P.S. - I've got my dress for their nuptials - purchased it in Montreal. Now I have six months to work on super sleek arms. I'm hoping for a warm day without rain.

P.P.S - I think I should start a second blog... not yet sure of the topic...