December 14, 2005

Getting Sirius About Howard Stern

I love listening to Howard Stern. True. My earliest Howard memory is from when I spent a summer working at my Grandfather and Uncles' lumber yard, Plotkin Lumber, and we listened to his radio show every day. It was fantastic and I felt like one of the guys - especially when I snuck into the private staff bathroom and viewed the girly photos all over the wall. That place had quite a fragrance. At least the fresh lumber acted as a partial air freshner.

For a fantastic summary of the Stern staff and Whack Packers visit this link on MSNBC.

Howard's moving to Sirius Satellite Radio. Unfortunately I don't think it is in my limited arts budget to subscribe. Instead I'll regularly check out his website www.howardstern.com I actually read it every day.