Featured Recipe - PEEPS® "I Luv U" Cake
1. Prepare cake mixes according to package directions and combine batter.
2. Fill a 4" mini heart-shaped cake pan 3/4 full with batter. Fill two 8" round cake pans 3/4 full with batter. Discard any remaining batter.
3. Bake cakes according to package directions, or until toothpick comes out clean, and let cool.
4. Cut a thin slice off the top of each cake to make them level.
5. Place one round cake on a plate or cake stand and top with vanilla frosting. Place the second round cake on top of frosting. Frost entire cake with vanilla frosting.
6. Mix red food coloring with remaining vanilla frosting to make a desired shade of pink.
7. Frost heart-shaped cake with pink frosting and place on top of round cakes.
8. Press PEEPS® Marshmallow "I Luv U" shapes firmly into frosting around outside of round cakes. Place a PEEPS® Strawberry CrÃ¨me Flavored Marshmallow Heart standing up on top of the heart-shaped cake.
9. If desired, pipe red decorating icing around the base of the heart-shaped cake and garnish top of round cakes with sliced strawberries.
Warning: Pans removed from oven will be extremely hot. Please use heat resistant oven mitts. Parental supervision is advised.