April 22, 2008

Forms Forms Forms

Moving back to the States requires filling out so many forms. Forms for the shipping company, for US customs, for my UK pension, for leaving the UK, for UK taxes....

My poor little UK pension can't be moved back to the States. I'll have enough money when I retire to treat myself to a chai latte once a week. Of course it will have to be sent to me via post which means I'll probably only be able to afford one every other week.