December 31, 2012

Concluding The Year of Being Present and Welcoming The Year of Connection

This has been a fantastic year of self-realization and growth. Even with the loss of my Grammie, I learned to be present, truly in the moment and to connect, letting go of the past and living every moment to its fullest.

As the year comes to a close I feel a new closeness and appreciation for family and friends. My heart and mind are clear and balanced. I have identified the giraffe as my inspiration - tall, alert, aware, and large-hearted. There are no extreme highs or lows as I savor each day.

Next year's theme will be The Year of Connection as I further develop relationships, community, creativity and the practice of deepening my personal practices of connecting mind, body and spirit through clear intention.