May 3, 2009

One Year Anniversary

Today is the one year anniversary of my return to the States. What a fast, long year it has been. So much has changed in one year, all for the better.

I am the person I've always wanted to be, even recognizing the bumps and bruises of figuring it all out. So many friendships and deep connections with my peeps across the planet.

All kinds of sparks have been rekindled including my passion for arts management which was squelched for several years. Now I am celebrating my expertise instead of running from it.

Meditation has been the key factor in my happiness. In moments of confusion I am able to find that strong foundation of calm. This has been tested by the various opportunities I have had to stand on the 35th floor of buildings in the UK and US, without fear and with strength, over the past 12 months. These triumphs have really a metaphor for my successful journey.

I believe that I can catch any curveball life has to pitch. In fact, I'm the coach and player of my own game.