Today we decided that we are going to start The Friday Club for us hardcore folks (is working five days a week really hardcore?)
- We take turns making lunch - but that does awaken the fear of death in me
- We take turns deciding which take-away place to order from - nothing too greasy
- We take turns making a snack like rice crispy treats, fairy cakes (cupcakes), biscuits (cookies) - fear of death again
- Order pizza - oh that does sound like a good option
- Get a worker loyalty card and if you're here on a Friday you get a stamp and if you get 10 stamps you get a prize - your paycheck!
Or maybe we should just be pleased that we love work so much and really care about our mission so we work on Fridays. Check please.