- Making comparisons can spoil your happiness.
- A lot of people think, happiness means being richer, or more important.
- Many people only see happiness in their future.
- Happiness could be the freedom to love more than one woman at the same time.
- Sometimes, happiness is not knowing the whole story.
- Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.
- Does this person bring you predominantly: a) up or b) down?
- Happiness is, answering your calling
- Happiness is being loved for who you are.
- Sweet Potato Stew!
- Fear is an impediment to happiness.
- Happiness is feeling completely alive.
- Happiness is knowing how to celebrate.
- Listening is loving.
- Nostalgia is not what it used to be.
September 1, 2015
Lessons Learned from Hector's Search for Happiness
Feeling a bit stuck and found an inspiring film with these Happiness Lessons: