· What is your intention for continuing or completing your 10 Week Practice?
· What is your current reality in relation to your goal?
· What are your strengths?
· Where do you need support?
· To move from your current reality to your goal, how can you build on your strengths?
· How you can get support?
· (Coach: ask your client to think of 3-5 more ideas beyond the obvious.)
· What will be your steps to move towards your goal?
· Do you have the “will” to take these steps?
· When exactly will you take these steps?
· (Coach: Write down specific dates/times that your client can put into their calendar)
· How will you know that you have reached your goal?
· What will be the success indicators?
· What will “reaching your goal” allow you to do?
I will be using this tool with my students on Monday when we discuss the next steps in their 10-week personal practice.