March 18, 2020

Sheltering at Home Day 2 - Oakland, CA

Home Office Executive Suite
Awoke in the wee hours and thought, "I need to put love into the world." A couple of ideas came to mind - putting out care packages along Lake Merritt, creating a giving tree, maybe a wishing tree with messages written on paper, or painting little rocks with messages and mandalas to leave along the lake. 

I gathered up my crafting supplies and I have plenty of options. It was rainy this morning so I didn't create my craft project yet. But there is plenty of time to make it happen. 

Late in the afternoon I transformed my dining room table into my desk. This is my home office setup as I monitor 5 email addresses and manage multiple clients and schools. I barely had time to get work done with all the online meetings. Plenty of time to see and be seen, hear and be heard.