The title of this post is a line from the Sunscreen song off the Baz Lhurman CD. Reflecting on my regular weekly activities, I certainly do this at least once a day. Does this mean that Scary goals are now in my stretch, not panic zone?
Here's today's challenges that scared me but I conquered them:
1) Go to the Apple store, make a purchase and do not lose my cool - done!
2) Facilitate a meeting at Pro Arts with artists sharing what our organization can do for them in the next year - done!
3) Read and grade 20 student papers, providing insightful feedback - done!
4) Prepare class lessons for Executive Leadership and HR Management - done!
5) Eat chili cheese fries without clogging arteries - done!